tirsdag den 29. juli 2008

Playliste 27/7 2008

DKØ/LowCut sommer special 18.00-19.30
Ugens gæste-dj: Ole S

1. Foot Village – Mexico / Peru, Austria and Canada
2. Burnt Hills – Blunt Greeper / Stoners Pot Palace
3. Big Nurse - Amerian Waste
4. Residual Echoes – California / Death comes to the archbishop
5. Eat Skull – Things I did when I dyed my hair
6. Pissed Jeans – I don’t need smoke to make myself disappear / People Person
7. Antennas Erupt – French Albert
8. Flaherty/Corsano Duo - Rhino Grey
9. Julie Mittens – March 5 2003 Track 2
10. Brainbombs – Mommy Said
11. Swinehood – Treated like shit / Can’t stand the sight of love / She oughta cut whore out from her middle name/ Sniper Man (He’s sick and he’s tired) / In bad shape
12. Mudhoney – Urban Guerilla

DKØ Classic 20.30-21.30
Vært: Martin

1. Irwing Klaw Trio - Worlds of Lightning
2. Magik Markers - A Panegyric To The Things I Do Not Understand, Paris Side
3. Gaeoudjiparl - Under byen in the flip flop mix
4. Jackie-O Motherfucker - We are Chanel Zero

Ingen kommentarer: